Do you want to join us ?
Are you interested in collaborating with us ? We are always on the look out for new additions to our team. Do you consider as a misfit of the nuclear industry ? Do you want to challenge the status quo in your career ? If you are ready to roll up your sleeves, get in touch with us or apply to any of the job offers listed below.
Usually, we are after the following profiles:
- Technical background with ideally few years of experience in the nuclear industry;
- Ready to do many different things at the same time;
- Fluent at least in English. French is a plus;
- Willing to travel upon client’s request;
- Not afraid of sharing what you think;
- Motivated to go outside your comfort zone and learn new things.
Alternatively, our team at inTechBrew is also looking for people with a technical profile, able to support them in tech scouting. If you want to have a more technical-oriented career, there might be something for you. By working for inTechBrew, you will have the opportunity to be exposed to a wide range of technologies from the nuclear industry and to interact with various stakeholders: from tech-vendors to Site Licence Company. As you will be required to support the development of the newsletter, it is essential to be proficient in English.
Following COVID-19, all our positions will be offered as working from home (WFH). Only requirement is to be located in / around Europe to ease communication between our teams of consultant and our different clients.